See Why Avtex is a Great Place to Work
Looking for something unique, challenging, and fun? Join Avtex!
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to add to our team. Review our current openings or send us your resume.
We offer an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to the following:
- Robust Medical & Dental coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings enhanced with an employer match
- A break from work with Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical and Childcare Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short / Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Coverage
- Support in your professional growth and development through Certification & Training
- Advancement in your education through Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule to help you balance all of life’s demands
- Extra motivation around keeping fit with our Health Club Reimbursement Program
- Our staff work in offices based in Bloomington, Minnesota (our headquarters); Wisconsin; Illinois and California
We’re Hiring Now!
We are actively hiring for these positions. Apply today!
*Avtex is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available.